Arcane Tinmen ApS
8220 Brabrand Denmark
Reg. No. 24234703
VAT-ID No.: DK24234703
Why are these Terms and Conditions important to me? These Terms and Conditions are important to you because they apply to all orders that you place with Arcane Tinmen ApS online, by email and by phone. We strongly recommend that you read these Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting your order to us.
1. How Does it work?
Who am I placing my order with? When you make a purchase online on https://www.dragonshield.com/webshop/, by email or by phone, you are placing the order with Arcane Tinmen ApS, Reg. No. 24234703, Ørvadsvej 55A, DK-8220 Brabrand.
Any reference to "we", "us" or "our" means Arcane Tinmen ApS who owns the https://www.dragonshield.com/webshop/, and any reference to "you" or "your" means you as a customer. References to "I" and "my" in the theme questions do also mean you as a customer and consumer on Dragon Shield Shop.
These Terms and Conditions only apply in cases of purchases by a consumer, which is a natural person acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession.
Can I make a purchase through the Dragon Shield Shop if I am under 18 years old or do not possess full legal capacity? No, we do not sell products through the Dragon Shield Shop for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old or do not possess full legal capacity, you may only use the Dragon Shield Shop website under supervision and with the consent of your parent or guardian.
How do I place my order in the online Dragon Shield Shop? You can select products and add them to a virtual shopping basket via the "Add to Cart" button.
When am I entering into a binding agreement? You will have the opportunity to review, correct and delete your data before you place the order. By clicking on the "Pay Now" button you are making a binding offer to purchase the products you have added to the virtual shopping basket.
Once you have ordered your products in the Dragon Shield Shop, we will send you an automatic confirmation of receipt. This does not mean that the order has been accepted.
When you place your order with us, you are making an offer to buy, which is accepted by us when you receive a shipping confirmation email confirming the details of the ordered products, your online payment and delivery. It is, therefore, essential that you submit an accurate email address when placing your order.
Arcane Tinmen ApS reserves the right to hold or cancel an order without prior notice or explanation in the event of any matter arising that concerns security or is in breach of any policy or term.
Can I refuse to agree to the Terms and Conditions and still make a purchase? No, you will only be able to place an order if you agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking the box "I agree to the Terms and Conditions".
What if the ordered products are not in stock? We cannot guarantee that all the ordered products are available in our inventory at all times.
We will inform you as quickly as possible if a product is not available or cannot be delivered on time. If the product will not be available in the foreseeable future, we reserve the right not to accept your order.
What if I want the products sent to another address? You can request delivery to an address other than your billing address. In this case we will not include the price or billing details to the delivery address, since we will assume that the delivery is a gift to the recipient. Your pricing information will be included in your shipping confirmation email.
Should I save a copy of the documents relating to my order? Yes, we encourage you to print or save a copy of these Terms and Conditions, your online payment information and shipping confirmation email, in case you need to contact us with any questions about your order. The shipping confirmation email will include a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
If you notice that any of the information emailed to you is incorrect, please contact us immediately so we can correct it.
2.How do you process my personal data?
* Fulfill and manage your order including sharing your personal information with our trusted 3rd parties providing us with warehousing, packing, shipping and delivery services, fraud detection and prevention services and debt collection services
* Provide you with support via customer service
* Store your personal information with our trusted cloud storage partners
* Send you a post purchase survey via email including sharing your personal information with our trusted 3rd parties providing us with research and survey services
* Send you product catalogue via post including sharing your personal information with our trusted 3rd parties providing us with mailing and postal services .
Please note that for the purpose of performing and delivering fraud detection and prevention services to us, our partner uses automated decision making in processing your personal information. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automated decision if you are unhappy with it.
3.How should I understand the prices
How is the pricing of my order determined? The pricing of your order is determined by the country in which you receive the shipment. The currency your order will be charged in Euro or DDK.
Are taxes included in the listed prices? Yes, the prices include all applicable taxes. We do not offer VAT refunds for orders placed online in the https://www.dragonshield.com/webshop/.
Are delivery costs included in the prices? No, delivery costs are not included in the prices. Such costs will be added to your orders. The delivery costs are shown in the shopping bag and in the order review, so you can see the costs before placing the order.
What if the website shows a wrong price? We do our best to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate. However, errors can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you or you do not reconfirm the order, we will treat the order as cancelled.
Can prices listed in the Dragon Shield Shop change? Yes, all prices displayed in the Dragon Shield Shop are subject to change without prior notice.
4. How do I pay?
Which credit card cards can I use? You can use the following credit cards to pay with in the Dragon Shield Shop: Visa card and Master Card.
What is the process when I use my credit card in the Dragon Shield Shop? When you use your credit card, the card will be pre-authorized for payment at the time of ordering. As part of this authorization process, your bank will place a hold on your account for the purchase amount of the order. The hold will be removed after a number of days determined by your bank.
When will Arcane Tinmen ApS charge the amount? Arcane Tinmen ApS will charge the amount for the items when they have been shipped.
Can I pay by invoice? No, you cannot pay by invoice
5.How are my orders delivered?
Where can I get my orders delivered? We only make deliveries to addresses in the following countries:
• Czech Republic
• Denmark (not Greenland or the Faeroe Islands)
• Italy (not San Marino)
• France, Metropolitan (not French Overseas Departments or Overseas Territories, or Monaco)
• Portugal mainland
• Spain (not Ceuta and Melilla, Canary Islands or Andorra)
• United Kingdom (not the Channel Islands or Gibraltar)
It is not possible to deliver orders to addresses outside these countries.
When can I expect to receive my orders? Delivery times vary and depend on the address we are delivering the orders to.
Will I be charged for delivery costs? Yes, delivery costs will be added to the prices of the ordered products. You can see the delivery costs in your virtual shopping bag and in the order review.
Will I be charged with Customs duty fees? Yes, there may occur customs duty fees on products send to outside of EU, this fee is additional to the price, and will be paid by the customer (Countries concerned: Norway, Switzerland and United Kingdom).
In most cases, your order should arrive within 10 business days (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).
6.What if I change my mind and want to cancel my orders? Right of withdrawal and right of complaint
Can I change my mind? Yes, you can change your mind and withdraw from the contract within 14 days. You do not have to give us any reason for changing your mind.
You have the right to complain within the first 2 years. If you find defects in your product no later than two years after you received the product, please contact our Customer Service so we can process the complaint.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party appointed by you (other than the carrier) acquires, physical possession of the products. If you have ordered multiple products in one order and the products are delivered separately, the withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of physical possession of the last product.
To meet the withdrawal deadline of 14 days, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of withdrawal to us before the withdrawal period has expired.
How do I exercise the right to change my mind? To exercise your right to withdraw, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement by contacting Customer Service.
You can use the withdrawal form as set out at the end of these Terms and Conditions if you wish to withdraw in writing, but it is not obligatory.
What happens when I change my mind and withdraw from the contract? If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund any sums paid by you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We will make the refund as quickly as possible and in any event no later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. However, we may withhold the refund until we have received the products or you have supplied evidence of having sent the products back, whichever is the earlier.
We will carry out such refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Can I change my mind and withdraw from the contract for my orders after the 14-day period has expired? No, we don’t provide an extra period of time in addition to your legal right of withdrawal (14 days) when you can rescind this contract.
Please see "How do I exercise my right to change my mind?" above regarding how to inform us about rescinding the contract.
How and when shall I return the products I have received? You must send the products back as quickly as possible and no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. This applies in all cases where you want to rescind this contract.
You must send the products back to the return address as provided on the package, and the returned products must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA Number), which is set out on a Return Label. To receive a Return Label and RA Number please contact our Customer Service.
If you return the products without the Return Label and RA Number you must expect additional processing time.
In what condition should I return the products? You are liable for any reduction in value of the products resulting from the handling of the products other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
This means that your refund in the event of withdrawal is reduced proportionately with the reduced value other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. You should be aware that the value will be reduced significantly if you open the packaging, which will result in a much smaller refund if you want to exercise your right of withdrawal. The same will apply if you do not return the entire product, but only parts of it. Please contact us if you would like to discuss a return of products.
The customer must accept the Proof File and pay for the Creative Services before Dragonshield.com starts printing the Design onto the sleeves. The order is considered final and concluded when the customer has accepted the Proof File. As each custom sleeve is individualized to each customer by Dragonshield.com, the customer has no right of cancellation.
7.What should I do if I am not satisfied with my order and/or my experience with the Dragon Shield Shop?
What should I do if I am not satisfied with my order? If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with an order, please contact our Customer Service. Together with you, our Customer Service will try to find the best solution to ensure your satisfaction with your order and purchase from the Dragon Shield Shop.
Email us: click here
I have found a faulty or broken product or part - what can I do? If you find a faulty or broken product in your order, we will of course replace it free of charge or refund you for the faulty item. We handle such cases in accordance with applicable consumer laws. Write to Customer Service and follow the process.
8.Are there any other things I should know about?
To what extent is Arcane Tinmen ApS liable? We assume no liability other than what follows under statutory legislation. Unless provided otherwise by statutory legislation, we cannot be held liable for any indirect or consequential losses, including but not limited to loss of or damage to data through use of any Arcane Tinmen ApS website.
Are the images of the products on the website identical to the products they depict? The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. We try hard to portray the items on our website accurately. However, slight variations may occur. All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note that there may be variations in colours dependent on the calibration and settings of individual screens. Attention to detail is very important to us. Still, typing errors can occur. In such cases, we’ll correct the error so that the information that applies to the product will be the new, corrected information.
Can I use any product that I buy on the website for commercial purposes? No, products sold through the Dragon Shield Shop are for use by consumers; products sold through the Dragon Shield Shop must not be used for commercial purposes such as promotional campaigns, marketing and PR. Neither can we allow you to associate our parts with any other company's name or logo.
What if parts of these Terms and Conditions are deemed unlawful or invalid? Should any part of these Terms and Conditions be deemed unlawful and/or invalid and thus not enforceable, this will not affect the validity and enforcement of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions.
What law will apply? These Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by Danish law, excluding rules of public international law. Any dispute regarding a purchase in the Dragon Shield Shop will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts. As you are contracting as a consumer, this will not affect your statutory rights.
2. Your rights as a someone we have personal data about (data subject)
1. Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
2. Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records. If we are legally obligated to keep the information or if it is impossible or unproportionate, we won’t delete it but we will only keep it for as long as it is needed and we have time limits on our data systems.
4. Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
5. Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
6. Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
7. Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to have a computer make decisions about you directly (this doesn’t include general marketing based on your age or gender).
8. Right to judicial review – if we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain.
One thing to bear in mind before contacting us. Our sites and applications may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by us. It could as an example be social media platforms/services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites, so if you have questions regarding such sites, you need to contact the site directly. We also really encourage you to be aware and read the privacy policies of other sites because they may very easily be collecting, storing, using and sharing your personal information.
3. Complaints about our behavior
You can complain about:
1. How your personal data has been processed;
2. How your request for access to data has been handled;
3. How your complaint has been handled;
4. Appeal against any decision made following a complaint.
4. Our rules for collecting data
We take your privacy seriously, so we’ll only ask for the information we need to have so we can give you great service. Whenever we collect customer data, we make sure:
1. We ask for permission to collect the data
2. We only use the data for the agreed reason and for the time it’s needed
3. We will as a minimum meet the local data protection laws in the country where we provide you with a service via our website or our applications.
4. We keep data that we’re legally required to have on record
5. We explain why we need the data and how we’ll use it (unless we have legitimate reason not to)
6. We check and update privacy information on a regular basis (we might also cross-check the data against other database to make sure it’s correct)
7. We don’t share data with anyone unless we have a legal or legitimate reason, or we have permission from you or if you are a child under 16 from your parents.
5. Collecting data in our online channels
We collect your personal and anonymous information from you when you visit any of the sites on our dragonshield.com domain. When you visit our online channels, you’ll be able to check if we’re collecting data under terms and conditions of the site. We also receive information via third party when you visit our page on social media sites or channels (e.g Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Snapchat etc).
6. Types of personal information we collect
When you’re visiting any of these online channels, we may collect:
1. Registration information that we use to help you set up an account (e.g. your name, country, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password).
2. Payment or transactional information that we use when you buy products or use online services (e.g. postal address, phone number or credit card number).
3. Location information or your IP Address that we use to give you relevant online content.
4. Information you’ve shared publicly on our forums.
5. Information you’ve sent to an individual or group using our messaging, chat or post services
6. Information you provide when you use our own online channels or third-party channels (such as social networks) or if you link your DRAGON SHIELD registration account to a third-party platform.
7. Why we need to process personal data
1. Customers can buy products from our online DRAGON SHIELD Shop and have them delivered where they want
2. Customers are able register for any accounts and services they want to use
3. Customers can use the online and offline DRAGON SHIELD experiences we’ve created for them
4. Customers can share information on our public forums
5. We can send customers any information they’ve asked us for or answer their questions
6. We can ask customers to give us feedback on our services through questionnaires and surveys
7. We can provide our customers with relevant marketing information about our products.
Always keep in mind, that if you’re using a DRAGON SHIELD service through a third-party channel like social media, your personal data may also be processed by that third-party according to their own privacy processes. We may use automated decision making in processing your personal information for some services and products. An example is our fraud prevention and detection efforts on https://www.dragonshield.com/webshop/. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automated decision if you are unhappy with it.
8. How we process personal data
9. Sharing information with trusted subsidiaries (other companies)
Our subsidiaries (the other companies in our Group) may sometimes need to access your information to provide services to you on our behalf. Because the Group is passionate about your privacy, so you can feel safe no matter where we are using your data. Legally, other Group companies will then be acting as ‘data processors’ and will be subject to data processing laws. They need your personal data so they can:
1. Deliver products and services you’ve requested
2. Get in touch with you about your account or transactions
3. Send you information about our sites, applications and policies
4. Send you any newsletters you’ve signed up for (you can unsubscribe at any time)
5. Process information that the subsidiary is formally contracted to process on our behalf, e.g. carry out a purchase placed by you
6. Identify, review and stop any activities that could breach our policies or break the law Sharing information on Social Media (Features) and Widgets
10. Sharing information on Social Media (Features) and Widgets
11. Sharing information with other companies
We won’t share your personal information outside the Group except:
2. When we need to protect the safety, security, rights and property of our customers or third-party partners;
3. When we need to meet legal processes or if disclosure of the data is required by law;
4. When we’re asking other companies like e.g. couriers, shipping and warehouse service provides, payment providers, IT platform providers, fraud detection and prevention providers, survey providers, product catalogue providers and customer service suppliers to deliver services on our behalf; We have contracts with the companies to make sure they only use your personal information for agreed services and meet legal requirements;
5. When we store your information using secure cloud storage services/facilities. We have contracts with companies to make sure they only use your personal information for the agreed services and meet legal requirements;
6. If a merger, acquisition or sale of assets ever meant we needed to share information with a third party - in this case we’d email you and post a notice on our website to publish the change of owner and we’d also tell you how your data would be used and give you options regarding your personal data;
7. When you’ve given us permission to share your information with third parties so they can send you information on their products and promotions (you can opt out of these emails)
8. When you have given us permission to share your information with third parties, so they can provide you with marketing information and promotions regarding our products (as an example personalized advertising provided via a social media platform). You can opt out of such marketing activities by adjusting your cookie settings on your device. In some cases, you may also need to contact the third party directly (in case of social media adjust your privacy settings and request deletion of collected information by the third-party site)
9. When you’ve asked us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms like social networking sites – once it’s been shared, your personal data will be processed by that third-party according to their own privacy processes
12. How long do we keep your personal information
We’ll keep your personal information as long as your account is active or as long as it’s needed to provide a service. We have so called retention polices for each of the categories of personal information that we process. If you’d like to cancel your account or for us to delete your data, we’ll only keep information that we need for legal reasons, to resolve disputes or to enforce our agreements.
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. A cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, when it is read by a server via a web browser it can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service – for example, remembering previous purchases or account details.
Like most websites, our online channels and our applications (apps) collect some information (e.g. information on IP addresses, browsers, internet service providers, referring pages, exit pages, operating systems, date stamps, time stamps and clickstream data). This information won’t be linked to any other information we collect about you unless you have given your consent that we may do this.
14. Data security and integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of customer information is extremely important to us. We use technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. All external transfers that contain personal information are done using encrypted technology. Credit card information is handled by approved service providers that meet PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards and have appropriate safeguards in place. Although we regularly review our security procedures and evaluate new technology and methods to make our online channels safer, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Our customers, employees and partners also play an important role in protecting information. We encourage customers to choose passwords that are difficult for others to guess and to keep their personal passwords secret.
Should you notice any flaws or concerns in our security, please contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible.
If we ever experience a data breach in which customer information is at risk of being misused, we’ll contact customers according to legal requirements. If necessary, we’ll also contact data protection authorities.
15. Data transfers, storage and processing globally