Shipping & Delivery
Up to 10 business days in Europe and up to 15 business days in the US.
2-10 business days for non-Sleeve Crafter orders. See table below.
10 business days for non-Sleeve Crafter orders.
We offer reliable and efficient shipping options to ensure your order reaches you in perfect condition and on time. Our dedicated team works diligently to process and dispatch your order promptly.
Delivery times vary and depend on the address we are delivering the orders to.
1. Delivery times vary and depend on the country in question. These are the delivery times for orders NOT containing Sleeve Crafter items.
2 - 3 business days
|Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czechia, Germany, Hungary, Austria|
4 - 5 business days
|Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain, Sweden|
6 - 10 business days
|Estonia, Greece, Latvia|
2. European orders with Sleeve Crafter products will in most cases arrive within 10 business days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays) in Zones 1 and 2, 15 business days in Zone 3.
1. In most cases, North American orders should arrive within 10 business days depending on shipping service (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).
2. North American orders with Sleeve Crafter products will in most cases arrive within 15 business days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).
Where can I get my orders delivered? We only make deliveries to addresses in the following countries:
- Canada (not Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
- Denmark (not Greenland or the Faeroe Islands)
- Italy (not San Marino)
- France (Metropolitan - not French Overseas Departments or Overseas Territories, or Monaco)
- Portugal (Mainland)
- Spain (not Ceuta and Melilla, Canary Islands or Andorra)
- United States
It is not possible to deliver orders to addresses outside these countries.
Will I be charged for delivery costs?
Yes, delivery costs will be added to the prices of the ordered products. You can see the delivery costs in your virtual shopping bag and in the order review.
Will I be charged with Customs duty fees?
Yes, there may occur customs duty fees on products sent to outside of the EU, this fee is additional to the price and will be paid by the customer.
Canadian customers may be charged with Customs duty fees and or taxes when importing Dragonshield products, this fee is additional to the price and will be paid by the customer. There is no added tax on products sold in Canada for this reason (the importer of record is the customer).
Denmark, Netherlands, Germany
France, Italy, Poland, Sweden, Austria, Belgium
Finland, Portugal, Slovenia, Czechia, Spain
Greece, Luxemburg, Slovakia, Ireland
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary
Overseas US (Alaska and Hawaii)
Thank you for choosing us for your shopping needs. If you have any further questions or concerns about shipping and delivery, feel free to contact our customer support team. Your satisfaction is our priority.